ALFONSO GABA CUSI
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- Board member of mining firm Intex Resources Philippines, Inc, a subsidiary of Norway-based Intex Resources ASA; Intex has a mining project in the Philippines that plans to extract nickel and cobalt in Oriental Mindoro
- Among the "primary insiders" of Double Concept Investments, Ltd., where Intex ASA sold 8.9 million of its treasury shares as of May 15, 2014
- Father-in-law of Adrian Paulino S. Ramos, president of Atlas Consolidated Mining & Development Corp. Atlas has two major subsidiaries namely, Carmen Copper Corp. and Berong Nickel Corp. Ramos is also chief financial officer, executive vice president, and treasurer of Anglo Philippine Holdings Corp., which owns 8.27 percent of Atlas Consolidated Mining, as of Dec. 31, 2013. He is also both the treasurer of Vulcan Industrial and Mining Corp. and United Paragon Mining Corp.
MARK AGUILAR VILLAR
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS AND HIGHWAYS
- Brother of Manuel Paolo A. Villar, chairman, chief executive officer, and president of St. Augustine Gold and Copper Limited, which has a mining project in Brgy. Kingking, Pantukan, Compostela Valley in Mindanao. Paolo is also CEO and president of Queensberry Mining and Development Corp., a resource investment arm of the family of former Senator Manuel B. Villar.
CARLOS "SONNY" GARCIA DOMINGUEZ
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
- Chairman, president, and CEO of Lafayette Philippines, Inc. from Jan. 2006 to April 2008. Lafayette, a subsidiary of Lafayette Mining Ltd. of Australia, operated a polymetallic mine site in the island-town of Rapu-Rapu in Albay province.
- Independent director of United Paragon Mining Corp. since 1993 and has served for the past five years as the firm's executive officer. United Paragon's principal operation is at the Longos gold mine in Paracale, Camarines Norte. The company is chaired by Alfredo C. Ramos, the father of Adrian Pauiino S. Ramos, who is the company's treasurer and son-in-law of Department of Energy Secretary Alfonso G. Cusi.
- Brother of Paul Garcia Dominguez, presidential adviser for Mindanao during the Arroyo admnistration and currently chief executive officer and president of Sagittarius Mines, Inc (SMI)., which operates a copper-gold exploration project in Tampakan town in South Cotabato. Indophil Resources Philippines, Inc., a subsidiary of Indophil Resources NL, has a 40-percent managing and and controlling equity in SMI. Indophil Resources NL is an Austrilian company wholly owned by Alsons Prime Investment Corp., which is part of the Alcantara Group of Companies, founded by Conrado Dela Cruz Alcantara, the late father-in-law of Paul G. Dominguez.